Mobile Express Driver
Remove hassles from travelling or working in multiple locations. Download just one printer driver and you're good to go wherever your work takes you. The Xerox Mobile Express Driver is a single, universal printer driver you can download to your PC and print to virtually any PostScript device on your network, including printers made by other manufacturers. Instead of downloading individual printer drivers for each product in each office you travel through, you can download the single, simple, Mobile Express Driver.
Our innovation, your advantage. Download it for free today.
- Automatically detects your location based on your local network and updates your current printer list with preferred printers for that location
- Tells you instantly which printers are online and available to you every time you print
- Sorts devices in your printer list based on status, location, name, etc
- Displays detailed feature options to help you choose the best printer for your job
- Works with Xerox and non-Xerox PostScript printers and multifunction devices
- Automatically configures itself to offer users 100% of the features available in most Xerox printers
- Provides a consistent, simple interface for all printers, making it easy to find and choose the features you need
- Automatically puts last-used printer (for that location) at the top of your current printer list
- Saves favorite printer settings for each application. For example, if you always print emails in black & white, on both sides of the paper, those settings can be automatically applied to any printer you choose in any location
- You can install Mobile Express Driver yourself, with a few mouseclicks
- No tracking down an IT technician to help you find the right printer, identify IP addresses or install drivers in a new location
- Dynamic printer discovery automatically updates your printer list with new features and status
- Allows users the ability to specify alternate subnets to search for each given location. This is particularly handy for wireless PC users where print devices are typically on a separate network segment.
- Forward compatible with future Xerox products, meaning you don't need to upgrade your drivers when you add new equipment to your fleet
- Built-in, online help assists users with troubleshooting and support for Xerox products worldwide, in 26 languages
- Dynamic pre-configuration allows IT administrators to change "pushed" driver settings without re-installing drivers or breaking certification
- Password Manager organizes multiple passwords (for features like Secure Print) on different Xerox devices
- Earth smart features let you configure a variety of paper saving features on your Xerox product in one convenient place. For instance, Print Job ID prints job/user information in the margin of the first page to eliminate costly and wasteful banner pages
Traditionally, to send jobs to a printer or MFP, you had to download a different driver for each device. This became especially complicated for travelling users who printed to many devices in multiple locations. Too many printer drivers cluttered systems and slowed productivity.
- Multiple drivers clutter users' systems
- Different interfaces to learn for each printer driver
- travelling users need to locate and connect to various networks and download various printer drivers each time they visit a new location
- Difficult to download and install drivers for many users
- Difficult to connect and print to new devices on existing networks for many users
- Lost productivity creates frustration for users
Fuji Xerox Solution
Xerox Mobile Express Driver is a truly universal printer driver ideal for "digital nomads," or travelling users who print to multiple devices. It offers:
- Dramatic simplification of printer driver download and management
- Productivity gains for users
- Choice of appropriate device at print time that matches feature set of print job
- Instant configuration of user interface at print time to reflect feature set of selected device
- "My Printers" – saves devices to user's configured list for easy identification and use in future print jobs
- Knows when user connects to a new network location and updates current printer list with preferred printers for that location.
Why Choose Fuji Xerox?
- Compatible with Xerox and other brands of PostScript printers and multifunction devices, unlike other "universal" printer drivers that only work on that manufacturer's print devices
- You will not lose capabilities by moving from a traditional driver to the mobile driver. We offer 100% feature and design parity between the Xerox Mobile Express Driver and traditional Xerox drivers for most Xerox products.