Solid Ink Technology
Introduced in 1991, Fuji Xerox's exclusive solid ink technology is not only a viable, affordable option for those customers looking to add colour to their business documents, but it has also become a competitive force in the industry. Other companies have tried to compete with Fuji Xerox's long history of colour expertise, but none have come close to matching the convenience and quality offered by solid ink technology.
Solid ink produces brilliant, vibrant prints on a wide range of media, is the easiest technology on the market to use, and produces 90% less waste than a typical color laser printer.
How does solid ink compare?
|Ease of use
|Cost per page
Solid ink adds value to businesses. It is the only printing technology that can create brilliant, vibrant prints on a wide range of media. It is the easiest technology on the market to use. It is the only technology that produces minimal waste and with a low entry price and cost per page, solid ink printers truly give customers the most value for their money. Solid ink printing technology follows the standard rule of computers -- performance improves while prices decline. Today, a solid ink colour printer costs no more than a network monochrome laser printer with similar features.
If you are still not convinced, take a look at the comparison between solid ink printers and laser/ inkjet printers…
- More consistent print quality page after page and on any media
- Easier to use with no cartridges to load and unload, and no mess
- Less waste with no cartridges to dispose of, and far less packaging
- No paper curling or wrinkling that often plagues inkjet and color laser printers
- Fewer parts so there’s less that can go wrong
- Faster than inkjet technology
- No special paper needed, unlike some inkjet printers
- A wider range of colors are printed by solid ink than most color laser devices